- B1KEPARK’s can only be ridden by B1KEPARK Members. To sign up go to www.b1ke.com
- Riding is only permitted during published B1KEPARK opening hours
- Riders under the age of 12 and ‘vulnerable adults’ must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- When riding in a B1KEPARK a helmet must be worn at all times. – NO HELMET – NO RIDE!
- Additional protective gear is highly recommended. Full face helmet, body armour, neck brace and gloves are highly recommended.
- Ensure your bike is in good working order and suitable for riding at the B1KEPARK. Lower your seat for better control.
- Be aware of other users at all times. Riding or pushing back up the trail puts you and other riders at risk. Always use the designated PUSH UP and always push your bike up beside the trail.
- If spectating always be aware of riders and keep dogs on leads*.
- Trails are graded according to ability, you must be competent to ride each trail. If in doubt start on the easier trails and work your way up. Unless you know the trails don’t jump without first checking out the landing area.
- Ride within your abilities and do not attempt anything that will cause harm to yourself or others.
- Stay within the designated riding area.
- Avoid riding over the edges of jumps or bermed corners. When possible enter via the roll-in or start ramp.
- Be safe and courteous to other riders and visitors to the B1KEPARK. Where possible assist those in need in the event of an accident. Poor conduct and anti-social behavior will not be tolerated.
- Only bicycles can use the B1KEPARK – No Horses, Scooters, Skateboards or Motor Vehicles.
- Unauthorised building or altering of the B1KEPARK trails is strictly prohibited.
- Spot a fault on the trail? Please let us know via www.b1ke.com
- Please TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME – Help keep the B1KEPARK clean and tidy.
To ride at B1KEPARK you have to be a member.
Anyone breaking any of the above Essentials will be asked to leave the site!
Membership fees paid will not be refunded.